Pages

January 10, 2009

Keep It Moving

Hard, sometimes things get hard (That's what she said). Hard to think, to move, to relax, to chill, to do work, to sleep, to get peace of mind. So much as been happening lately, Universal Rhythm is going into Mainstage Mode, Work is tedious, School is just about to get exteremely challenging, I have a lot of plans for Church, Mutual Complex is getting laid out for the future... sigh. I like to take breaks a lot haha. I like to lay down and breathe things out, take things slow, and enjoy it. Then get it down and done.

Recital just happened this Thursday, I loved it. Universal Rhythm held it down on stage, my Jazz I did their best and went for the gold, and I can't get enough it. I'll never be just an audience member, I'll never just overlook a performance and not try and appreciate all the time performers put in work for their sets. I'm happy to see people smiling on stage and having fun. That PAC, I'll never forget it. So many performances on that stage, and the feeling of being out on that stage is indescribable. Yay! Choreo cookies for me too, two sets of mine in the show. I'm a proud choreographer.

Can't think of anything else to blog right now, except to say I love my new netbook. So easy to tote around, accessible like heck. I'm on it right now, and if there was a more useful investment I put my work savings for, is that laptop. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment