Pages

January 16, 2009

New

I watched American Idol the other day, and I feel Casey Carlson for the win! She's pretty beautiful, kind of like Cassie. Best wishes to her, and I'll be voting.

Four years into Universal Rhythm, and now I'm finally out of it. It's weird. I have first lunch from now on, and I'll be able to wear the same thing from first to fourth period. I'm still with company, but I'll be out of the dance room.

Life goes on, always changing. In fact, the only constant thing is change. I just watched George Bush's farewell speech. He makes true points, and I feel like he doesn't deserve all of the hate on him. I loved it how in his speech he talked a lot about protecting the vulnerable and defenseless. He's been president for the past eight years, and now change has come. I just pray this change is the change we need. America is a beautiful country.

*4tune - Just Let it Go

One last something. I'm graduating this year and I'll need to leave a lot of things behind. I'm hoping for acceptance letters. I'm hoping for a new life. It's not like I want leave the one I have now, but I'm just glimpsing the surface. There's a whole world out there. Who's to say I'm not ready for it. And besides, how will I ever know that I'm not even ready for it all if I don't at least try it all out.

A lot of people live for the now. They accumulate all their efforts for just having it good now, okay in a few hours, but leave the future for sightless. I don't chew more than I can swallow. In fact, I really like living day by day. The future is so unstable, always changing. But I hope for a bright one. I ready myself for the future, and I plan my actions now....so to say I wrap the present so it's presentable later on.

I like being alone. Before I didn't use to like it, but now I really do. You figure yourself out alone. Look at things a different way. Appreciate more of what you have. Breathe. I think a lot of us are afraid of being alone. It's not in our nature. But I think it's what a lot of us need.

Anyways, I know I'm never truly alone. God's always there. That's what makes alone time really special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment